Thursday 24 December 2015

Blogmas day 24

Our letter to Santa
Onze brief voor de kerstman

You know what? I will write my letter in English and Dutch at the same time :p 
wat ik dus zei : Engelstalige en nederlandstalige brief in 1.

Speciaal aan deze brief is dat hij niet enkel van mij komt maar van mijn 2 meest voorkomende Collab partners :)
Special to this letter: he's not only from me but from my 2 most frequent collab partners too.

So, here it goes!


Dear Santa,

Please buy a new outfit, red is so outdated. Also, leave Vixen at home this year, last year you came around Vixen pooped in my garden, TWICE. 
I want to thank you for my macaroni, please make sure M. doesn't steal it from me.
Ik wil je ook nog bedanken voor de kerstcadeautjes die ik hopelijk op tijd ga krijgen want die royal mail van tegenwoordig is ook niet veel meer waard.
Besides all that, what we really want for christmas is a fat bank account & a slim body... and please, don't mix those two up like you did last year...
And euhm... define "good"? 
Voor ik het vergeet, Rudoph zijn rode neus, dat is door het drinken, of niet soms? 
And here is what I wish for: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/178370473X?redirect=true&ref_=s9_simh_gw_p14_d9_i1 



Just so you know:
WE WANT IT ALL

Lots of love,
N., S. & M.

PS: from all the potterheads in the world:




waw oké, dat was het, 24 dagen blogmas.... 
Merry Christmas Eve! 
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment