Thursday 4 August 2016

Eka elrun ono, Christopher-Elda.

Hy guys!

If been sitting here for the past hour thinking about what I could write a bookblog on this thursday. I've been re-reading the whole Inheritance cycle again these past days so the subject was not hard to find.... But with 3h on the clock, I didn't have the time to write a full on blogpost about the books. Maybe I will do that one day. Maybe not. 

I already asked my friend Jana, with whom I did the Best friend tag 3 last month to do a blogpost about these books as a collab in the future... spoiler alert : she has to read those books first... XD 

But now back to what this blogpost will be about. I thought about a few things like a thank you letter to Chris or a list of my favorite moments in Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr and Inheritance but then it hit me. 

A lot of people on the internet, a lot of friends and even my own mom and dad asked my why I used "Az Sindriznarrvel" as an Username on a few sites.(Even here!) And every single time I had to explain what it means and where it's from. And I don't mind, tbh, it feels like a little secret between the people who read the cycle and myself. It's even a reason for me to force my friends to read those books. Because, when I know they will like them, I don't tell them what it means, they have to find it out for themselves. 

When they ask me what it means for me I just tell them it is one of my favorite parts from the books. It's, for starters, a different language. That's one of the things I loved in Lord of the Rings and every other bookseries that uses different languages and builds a whole new world. Another great example of this is Harry Potter. My favorite book series of all time. 

Secondly, it's one of my favorite parts in the books when (#SPOILERALERT!) Saphira heals the sapphire at the Coronation of Orik in Brisingr. And of course the first time Eragon and Saphira see it in Eragon when they arrive in Farthen Dûr. 

Thirdly, it means The Jewel of Sindri in English... I mean, come one XD do you need more? :p I practically call myself a jewel XD Not that I am one but I do love the sound of it.

Fourthly, it's a very difficult name to write. I've seen a lot of my friends try to write it down but they just can't do it. So I'm pretty sure it's a safe name to use. 

Fifthly, the people who try to pronounce it are you hilarious. I think I can do it but I'm not so sure about it so I don't even try. But because they find it hard, they will remember it. And that's always nice! 

And now I've hit a brick wall.. I have no idea what to write now... euhm... well, this is crap...Oh maybe this:

I do want to say that, even though I didn't like the movie, I did like the cast! So I want to thank Christopher for those amazing books and the new language :) 

bye!
And sorry for this crappy blogpost. You guys know I can do better. But it has been a crappy week. You guys probably know that too. (see latest full blogpost)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment