Thursday 27 April 2017

Get to know...

... Margo!

Hy guys! I hoped you liked the Ultimate Youtuber Guide from last week :D

Here's the start something I like to call a new series of blogposts! I found the "Get to know me" tag online and because there are 3 authors on this blog, I thought, why don't we all fill those questions in and post them here :D

Today I'm gonna start with this tag :D You guys probably know me a bit already but there's a lot I haven't talked about yet! So, here we go :D

The Questions:

Vitals
Name: Margo 
Nicknames : Max, Marge
Birthday: 16th of August, 1995
Place of Birth : Roeselare
Star Sign : Leo
Occupation : Student

Appearance 
Hair colour : Brown/Bronze/a bit Blonde
Hair length : Shorter than I want it to be atm... Shoulderlength
Eye colour : Brown
Best feature : Eyes
Braces : I had braces in First/second grade in high school
Piercings : Earrings
Tattoos : Not yet :p 
Righty of Lefty : Rightyyyy

Firsts
Best friend : Gaƫlle
Award : euuuhmmm... Champions of 2009 (I think?) in regionals with my volleyball team
Sport : Tennis
Real Holiday : South of France, 1996
Concert : I went to by myself : Pentatonix...I played myself: a little concert with our Youth Ensemble back in 2007

Favourites
Film : Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone
TV Show : Glee and about 50 others. ATM: Riverdale, The Originals & Baby Daddy
Colour : Orange
Song : ATM: Something just like this by the Chainsmokers & Coldplay. Always: Sound the Bugle by Bryan Adams (and Summer of 69)
Restaurant : Loka in Lichtervelde and Yammi Yammi Sushi in Ghent.
Store : Every bookshop ever made :p
Book : Always: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix...ATM: No man's land by Simon Tolkien
Magazine : Guido Magazine
Shoes : My white McGregor sneakers :D

Currently
Feeling: Okay I guess :p 
Single or Taken :Single...
Eating: The inside of my mouth! HUNGRY
Listening to :Hamilton Soundtrack
Thinking about : When I'm going to eat and if I could watch the frist episode of the next 4 of Zoo..
Watching : Facebook page
Wearing : All my clothes are from Yessica, shoes from Geox

FutureWant Children: Yes, one
Want to be married: Yes
Careers in mind :Music Teacher, Director, Social Cultural Worker
Where do you want to live : Here in my little town in the middle of West-Flanders.

Do you believe inGod: If there is more than one, yes.. Just like the Romans, Greek, Vikings....
Miracles : Yes!
Love at first sight : Definitely
Ghosts : sometimes... Depends on the place, time...
Aliens: I believe there is life out there somewhere but to call it Aliens....
Soul Mates: Yes!!! Still looking for mine....
Heaven: Probably... But I'd rather go to the underworld. 
Hell: See Heaven :p 
Kissing on the first date: Depends if he's someone I knew before or not. 
Yourself: Sometimes.. depends on what I'm doing.

bye!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment