Thursday 21 December 2017

Blogmas day 20: If I would be one of Santa's helpers

Hey guys!

Today I'm going to tell you what would happen if I was one of Santa's helpers :)

First of all, I would provide music during work! And not just a cd playing, oh no! I would ask singers to come and perfome live for everyone! Pentatonix, Mariah Carey,... And not only Christmas songs, everything!

Second I would make every single World Leader a personal card. Probably with some rhyme... Maybe something like this:


And there was a politician
His skin as orange as the California sun
A smile that made children want to run
Such a man whom all loved to hate
With a belly that made you wonder what he ate
He wished to “Make America great again”
But he surely doesn't have it in him to be America's superman.

Third: Always ask for a raise... Duh.

4th... I would probably check every present to look for something I would want for Christmas :p 

And number 5, I would ask Santa to give us some vacation time on the Bahama's after Christmas. All-in anyone?

bye!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment