Thursday 29 March 2018

My life in 20 Questions - Tag

Hy guys! 
As you are reading this I've probably just arrived on my vacation destination of this Easter holiday :p
I hope you enjoyed last weeks post about Eurovision.
Enjoy this post! 
1. Favourite colour?
Orange!!! Like a really cool sunset :D
2. Lucky number?
7. My old Volleyball Jersey was number 7 and I still go by it :)
3. Dream job?
A job where I don't have to do the same thing for weeks. I want a lot of variation in my dream job. 
4. Where do you see yourself living on your own?
I would love to live in London for a couple of months. If only to meet Joe Sugg, my favorite youtuber. Or just in Ghent, the town I did my first years of college at. 
5. Favourite way to travel?
By car. I actually hate planes but I like visiting far places. And I really want to go to NYC someday.
6. What do you like to do in your free time?
Read, play music, write blogs and watch series!
7. Favourite store?
A BOOKSTORE!
8.From what band would you like to attend a concert?
I was thinking of going to Elton John here in Belgium but the tickets were a bit much :/ I do want to see him someday!
9. Favourite tea?
Moroccan tea
10. Do you collect something?
I collect those coins from famous places :) 
11. I can’t sleep without…
A pillow under my arm.
12. If you would get 1 million all for yourself, what would you do with it?
Go on a trip around the world!
13. Favourite brand?
ATM I'm thinking Acer. I got a great Acer laptop for Christmas last year and I love it.
14. Favourite snack?
Depends on the day. Either chocolate or an apple.
15. Favourite season?
Late Spring or early Fall. I do like Summer too but it can be a bit too much. 
16. Do you sleep with your door closed or open?
Closed.
17. Why did you start blogging?
I was bored during my exams. 
18. Do you have a subscription to a magazine?
I don't. I had a subscription to a Teen Magazine when I was younger but that ended like 6 years ago.
19. What did you do last night at 00:00?
I was probably asleep by then. If not, reading!
20. Favourite perfume?
A perfume from Musée Des Arômes called "Soir d'Avril" (April Evening). I loved it.

Bye!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment